Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Break, a non related topic of globaloria

1. I will not kill myself. I may get hurt, I may not, but I would not kill myself. So hopfully I don't die, or else you may think I killed my self, which I didn't that is if I die. Knowing and presuming I wount die.

2. I will not kill nobody. I am not a murderer even though some people think I am. I may look like it but Im not, so get that out of your brain... Yep, no murderer here... yet. (secretly looking around)

3. I will not cry over spilt milk. I may drink milk, I may not, but if I do and I spill it, I wont cry. I am determend not to cry. Spilt milk is very sad, killing milk by making it falling. DEATH!!!! :'(


1. I will get an Easter basket!  I will atleast get something. I can't be put down by this, getting me an easter basket is a tradition.

2. I will love every minute of silence I get, because this room, it is loud. Very loud.  Im going to crawl into a dark cold hole, to have silence! I will succedd in this!!! YAY SILENCE! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

3. I will have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment